What an october this has been! From the depths of conversational programming to the intriguing world of multimodal models, we’ve explored a wide range of topics. Don’t forget to check out the repositories on GitHub and the captivating books on machine learning engineering.
Stay tuned for more exciting adventures in next week’s edition of our weekly notes. Until then, happy exploring!
Wednesday, Oct 12
Thursday, Oct 13
- Why the fuss about conversational programming by swardley. An intriguing article on conversational programming and its implications.
Friday, Oct 14
- GitHub - ritun16/chain-of-verification: This repository implements the chain of verification paper by Meta AI. Explore the implementation of the chain of verification paper by Meta AI on GitHub.
- Multimodality and Large Multimodal Models (LMMs). Dive into the concept of multimodality and its relationship with large multimodal models.
- Biases. A thought-provoking tweet about biases.
Saturday, Oct 15
- Kaggle - LLM Science Exam. Test your knowledge with the LLM Science Exam on Kaggle.
- Mental Models. Explore mental models through an insightful tweet.
- Troy Hunt: Workshops. Discover the workshops offered by cybersecurity expert Troy Hunt.
- Machine Learning Engineering with Python: Manage the lifecycle of machine learning models using MLOps with practical examples: McMahon, Andrew P., Polak, Adi: 9781837631964: Amazon.com: Books. A must-read book that delves into machine learning engineering with Python.
- AI headshot App. Check out an AI headshot app in action.